Adult Swim April Fools 2020

No.113738469 ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's now a little less than two weeks until Adult Swim does their annual prank for 2020.

This year should be interesting with Mike Lazzo gone and all the changes that have been going on at Williams Street.

Anyone have any guesses to what this year's prank may be?

My best guess is that we're going to get some stealth premiere of a new show, or they'll air a failed pilot or some other mind screwy one-off like that Macchu Picchu tennis cartoon from last year's prank.

Since the prank is on a weekday, I highly doubt we'll see anything related to Toonami or anime like in 2012 or 2018, but then again, airing an anime-related prank would be throwing the audience a major curveball, especially if they did the cliche idea of bringing back Adult Swim Action as a prank.

While I'd like to see an anime-related prank for 2020, I really think it's going to be some stealth premiere or a pilot for an unfunny stoner show

I'm honestly surprised they didn't try to air The Room for the 2019 prank as a 10th anniversary celebration of the original Room prank. Maybe it'll happen this year since The Room was also the 2010 prank?