No.112814542 ViewReplyOriginalReport
when i was 6, i was introduced to the adult world in a way. i was into
teen titans and wanted more episodes. i looked up online for more episodes and found this site. i proceeded to watch the new episode,
until i realized it was a re-run.
the episode was about raven being hunted by slade for her dad. i thought "ok i'll watch it again"
and i did. i saw how weirdly it was cut and saw that someone called ZONE uploaded it. when watching, i thought this was a different version. so slade was on-top of raven.

i thought it was more mature that's why it was cut. so he looked at her body, then randomly ripped her clothes off. i thought as i saw a vagina for the first, thinking "what's with her po-po?"
soon i saw this weird long black thing slade had, then saw him put it in her weird po-po. then i put 2 & 2 together and realized as a kid, that slade put his po-po into raven's po-po.

so then he was just moving her back and forth. then i saw a pair of boobs for the first time jiggle and wondered what they were. so then raven's upside down and now slade puts his po-po into some back hole. at the time, i thought that he penetrated her like a needle since it's hard to see her butt-hole in the video.