No.112136690 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>"I'm no longer in a healthy state of mind to work on Poppy, and pretty obviously haven't been for the past few years, so I'm closing the book for the foreseeable future. I was really expecting to at least be able to finish my last batch of owed pages, even if only to spite people who told me I couldn't, but a full year later of attempting to chip away at it, I've found that I can't even manage that. I'm sorry."
>"I do genuinely want to work on this series again someday, but I cannot give any sort of realistic time frame for when that will be or what form it will take."
Fuck man, I just found out about this, this comic was the sole reason I kept browsing /co/ for years. People have probably already talked about this but something about this just got to me; I'm legitimately upset about this. I always kind of hoped one day there would be some sort of update and it would start back up again, but not anymore.

I know the whole text format thing pissed a lot of people off, but dammit I still roughed through it just because the story and setting was so good. So much potential, so many likeable characters m-my husbando...., all gone. Time to cry into my Friedrich daki to sleep tonight.