Hazbin Hotel commentary

No.110998310 ViewReplyOriginalReport
So that was it? I was expecting a 90 minute movie or a 60 minute special and I was expecting Alastor to be the villain, not one of the main characters. I was expecting a full story.

For a 30 minute episode it felt more like a 10 minute story. Felt like an abridged series, felt like we didn't even start the adventure, we only finished the prologue and preparations for the actual story. There's too little total content and too much happening. I'd absolutely keep all the scenes because they're pure entertainment and do not feel like they're dragging down or being filler, they just feel like they needed more time to put all these scenes in to tell the full story.

The jokes didn't land that well with me, they just come off randomly and very predictable. Feels Animaniacs' puns.
Angel Dust , Cherry Bomb and that snake villain guy felt like they had a lot of chemistry together and indeed came out of a better show. I think Establishing that everyone is a villain who wants territory

Radio Demon guy feels like any typical Onceller scheming stereotype, he's less gruff like Black Hat and literally an old 1930s radio guy trying to entertain. The characters are one note, but when paired correctly together they have a lot of chemistry just like Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd. Unfortunately then they all sat in the hotel chatting and doing nothing it felt more like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck and we all know they suck at chemistry when together because they're always undermining each other.

The realization that the Radio Demon was going to be on the good guy's side at the end was interesting and could make for an interesting premise, but predictably everyone will think he'll betray them at the end so Angel Dust can play the hero or do some shitty "Oh look the big bad guy ended up being good after all"

>Hey why are you making a new thread for your own opinions instead of posting them in the current threads
Because my opinions are more important and unique than yours.