Iron Man 2020 New Info

No.110943351 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Apparently, Tony's not dying again, and he WILL be in Iron Man 2020, but as MARK ONE/IRON MAN meaning that he's embracing being an AI, and probably working with the robo-rebellion, while Arno's the Pro-Human one. Personally, I don't mind this since it's the final nail in the coffin for me, and I can stop caring for the character, who's irritated me for the past few years. A sold out race-traitor fighting for toasters isn't my idea of interesting or someone I'd want to read about. I just hope that Arno won't be shelved, since I've grown to like him, at the very least. I preferred the original Arno to Tony as well, so if they keep pushing him, I wouldn't mind following him. I guess I'll buy this 2020 mini and we'll see if he gets a spin-off. Hell, why even care for Tony at this point? Arno's classier and with a better design, has the better costume, is more focused, isn't a quipster degenerate, and he gets things done. I'd love it if they kept Tony for the MCU/Tumblr crowd, and Arno became the new "old Tony", from the Kaminski era, but darker.

And here's the sauce: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/10/25/a-look-at-superlogs-covers-for-iron-man-2020-shown-off-at-mcm-london/

I'd have archived, but I got a "network error" two times. It's got some preview pages too. Sunset's design looks Deus Ex-y.