No.110898271 ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are the worst person I know. You constantly shit on Sesame Workshop. The company practically raised you on puppets and this is how you repay them? And to add insult to injury, you defecate all over their livelihood for no reason. And you're such a sponge. You create nothing. You always say, "I'll make FarScape later," but later never comes. And what really bothers me is you pretend you're this deep guy who loves puppets for the craft when all you do is make low IQ trash. Yeah. I like Crank Yankers, but at least I'm honest about it. I don't sell them a ticket to the Evolution of Puppetry then lecture them with some seventh-grade interpretation of how Frank Oz was some profound intellectual. He wasn't! He was a spoiled brat. And that's why you like him so much. He's you. God, you're pretentious! And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great SFX wizard, even though you're terrible. You know, I should have known Lisa Hesnon spearheaded Age of Resistance. Because it was actually good. And I think what I hate most about you is your textbook liberal agenda. How we should "be hippy dippy, man. " How big business is crushing the underclass. How discrimination is the biggest tragedy in America. Well, what have you done to help? I donate to PBS, Brian. Never seen you down there. You want to help? Bring back Fraggle Rock. And by the way, directing The Muppets Christmas Carol doesn't make you Jesus Christ. Wait! You don't believe in Jesus Christ or any religion, for that matter, because religion is for idiots! Well, who the hell are you to talk down to anyone? All your projects failed save for Puppet Up, which isn't nearly as bad as your failure as a father. How's that son of yours you never see? But you know what? I could forgive all of that, all of it, if you weren't such a bore. That's the worst of it, Brian. You're just a big, sad, unoriginal bore! I'll see you, Brian. Thanks for Dinosaurs.