Fuck you for not supporting Mighty Magiswords

No.109009547 ViewReplyOriginalReport
1/2. Everyone is hating on Kyle Carrozza, all I can say is. WHY? He's a better animator than a majority of the animators out there. He actually cares for his creations rather than milking them to oblivion. He's better than Ian Quartey and Rebecca Sugar(both in shows and in art). A lot of you people are hating on the guy for Magiswords, guess what. Magiswords is a better cartoon than everything else these days. So fuck all of you. It's funny. Yet, none of you watched it only because you were too busy watching Teen Titans Go, a show you guys are dumb enough to watch despite that you 'care' so much for the original titans. If you guys really do care about the teen titans, why are you watching Go anyways?

A majority of you is what is wrong with the world of animation today, both inside and out. I had to freaking fake the fact that one of the people who hate Kyle's work only because he's not 'John K', let alone he refused to accept my offer to work on my project Funbox. I'm on different things now since that is no longer impacting to my interests. I went through different names on deviantart(Pencilord, excel5443, SuckleonaDrain,UsoppPU2, IamNotARoach, mudascratchin, LimenySnitchet, MarioIsawerido, Sandwitchdude101, and Sandwitchdude102) just to try to talk to him to get him to work for me, but did he? NO! I went out of my way to make money off of his character with someone being stupid enough to commission me to draw for them! I didn't even ask the guy for approval for his character, I just went ahead anyway and killed him since I hated he rejected me!