She's ugly. Goths are an ugly and overrated style, I still don't get why people like them so much. being pale isn't cool, it makes you look sick. Being moody and creepy isn't cool, it makes you seem like a loser. Angering easily isn't a good trait either.
Here's what makes a girl cute-
1. Petite, skinny, short. Being a womanlet is not a bad thing, in fact it's actually really good. If I can bench press the girl she's doing it right.
2. Has a healthy tan from being outside
3. Clothing is feminine at best, maybe a little bit slutty
4. Accessories are cute things like hair clips or jewelry (As in actual tasteful jewelry like bracelets and necklaces, not non-ear piercings, those are hideous and the quickest way to go from cute to gross)
5. Hair can be dyed if she wants, but it's got to be a somewhat normal looking color, like black, yellow, or brown
6. Zero tattoos, skin is beautiful, dirtying it up with tattoos makes you uglier, every time. It's tragic how girls do this so much, ruin all that nice skin with tattoos.
7. This is jut me personally because I like shoulders and armpits, but wearing clothing that exposes the shoulder or armpits makes a girl a lot cuter.
Why would anyone want a gross, slimy, fat goth when they can want actual cute girls?