I need new artists

No.108818914 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Here’s the situation:
I’ve been in talks with a few studios about my works. Two of my pitches almost made it to pilot, but ultimately the deal fell through. There’s been several reasons for this, but one of the biggest examples I keep getting is that the art simply isn’t unique or appealing enough.

I’m decent at designing a character, but I can’t draw for crap, my forte has always been the writing. So for the last 3 years I’ve been paying someone else to improve upon my base designs and that’s what I’ve been showing. This artist, while significantly better than I am, is definitely a problem. He doesn’t really have range, and keeps giving me same-face and other issues. 3 projects I used him on have been rejected because characters look to close to other shows.

With my current Hollywood connections that are continuously building, and experience with dealing with studio heads, I have a shot at making a show become reality, but I need some help from a better artist. So I come to /co/ in search of a potential partner or two.

I am willing to negotiate on whatever price you want, and the workflow would be consistent(you’ll rarely have nothing to work on). I can’t really pay hourly at the moment, but I won’t nickel and dime you either.

General rule is to never stick to just one concept. So any time one gets rejected, we would move on to the new idea and fake the good concepts we had before along with the notes from the studio. That’s what I’ve been doing and things keep getting close.

If you can draw, and this situation seems appealing, reply and we can talk on discord.

>TL;DR
I need regular artists for my projects and I’ll pay