Victor and Valentino

No.108679094 ViewReplyOriginalReport
So after many episodes and examination, I can say that this show...kinda fucking sucks.

I mean, if you ONLY cared about the two main characters, then this show is good for you. But if you actually wanted to see some depth, background or lore given to the world around them, then you are in for a -long- wait because the writers is this show seemingly could not give a fuck less about it.
Yes they have some awesome stuff like the Star Beast in that one episode- that was cool as shit. But if you wanted to know any more? Welp, gonfuck yourself because now we’re on something else that’ll also be cool but never talked about again. And it’s like no one ever actually learns or reacts to anything in a past episode. You can show the entire series out of order and it wouldn’t make a single bit of difference to their “development” as individuals.

Okay, so maybe they’re going for “mundane” fantasy where magic is there but no one gives a shit because you still have a 9 to 5 job. Then why don’t they fucking act like it?
They talk to a fucking Skeleton butnhave trouble accepting that monster and the under world exist? They literally visit a garden dimension in their neighbors house, just sitting there- and no one reacts at all to this? It’s so inconsistent with this I don’t even know what to do here.
The other characters are amazing and drip fed to the viewers but you’ll only ever see them pop up once before they’re gone behind the MCs again. Jeez.