Batman and Lupin the 3rd Crossover

No.107900242 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know this may be construed as an anime thread, but Batman is a comic so...

I was thinking that Batman and Lupin the 3rd should have a crossover. The World's Greatest Thief vs. The World's Greatest Detective the classic Sherlock Holmes vs Arsene Lupin story retold.

The story centers around an ancient priceless mythical artifact recently moved to Gotham under the cover of legitimate buying from Oswald Cobblepot to be used by the Court of Owls for a ritual involving the destruction of Gotham's unfortunates.

Billionaire Bruce Wayne has a party and gets finessed by the beautiful foreign beauty Fujiko Mine who has her eyes on some possessions in Wayne Manor and the mythical artifact as well.

Lupin The Third encounters Catwoman who also is in the midst of stealing the artifact and they fight it out before being stopped by the penguin's goons.

Jigen goes underground trying to get into the good graces of Gotham's crazy criminal underworld so he can get close to the artifact. He goes toe to toe with hired mercenary Deadshot.

Goemon has little interest in stealing the artifact, but wishes to steal a personal artifact from one of the members of the Court of Owls stolen from his family when a wealthy man took something from his grandfather after World War 2 leading to them to grow up in a life of relative poverty.

Zenegata appears after Lupin the 3rd makes known his plan to steal the mythical artifact and works with Gotham PD and Commissioner Gordon to try and keep him from stealing the priceless artifact.

They work against each other for the most part until they team up to stop the Court of Owls from unleashing death on the entire world.

What do you think? Would it be a good crossover to you?