Nick at Nite Request: "Double Dare"

No.105671539 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dear Nick at Nite Viewer Services,

I have a proposal for Nick at Nite: in honor of the impending 2nd season of last year's revival, it's my suggestion that Nick at Nite start showcasing classic "Double Dare" episodes by adding reruns of "Double Dare" to Nick at Nite.

As I'm sure you know, "Double Dare" originally aired on Nickelodeon for 7 years from October 6, 1986 - February 6, 1993, with a short-lived 2000 revival called "Double Dare 2000" airing from January 24, 2000 - November 10, 2000.

It's my humble suggestion that Nick at Nite add classic "Double Dare" episodes to its regular lineup starting on Saturday, June 1, 2019 (just in time for the 2nd season of the 2018 revival) with a weekend-long "Double Dare-a-Thon" airing from 9 P.M. to 7 A.M. ET each night featuring episodes containing some of the most memorable moments in "Double Dare" history; after the weekend-long event, starting Monday, June 3, 2000, Nick at Nite shall add classic "Double Dare" episodes to their regular lineup as the lead-in to Nick at Nite's lineup weeknights at 9 P.M. ET, with "Double Dare Classic" airing at 9 P.M. followed by 9:30 of Encore Presentations of "Double Dare 2018" with Liza Koshy as host and Marc Summers as Announcer.

Sincerely,
Steve Arino