No.104905355 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello. I'm here because I was reading the She-Ra wikipedia page and since I've never read a more incorrect page in my life and have nothing else to do at the moment, here are my corrections:

>Development and production of the series began concurrently in April 2016.

Concurrently with what?

>Tor.com commented that the series "reads as utterly queer in just about every aspect", with many characters coded as fluid in terms of gender or sexuality, and none as clearly heterosexual.[11]

Rose-tinted glasses on this one, as it would be equally accurate to state that none are clearly homosexual, since no romance occurred at all in the series.

>The first season shows a romantic relationship between two female side characters, Spinnerella and Netossa,[12]

Didn't even fucking happen, fuck off, those characters were only in two scenes and they never even made out.

>The series has an all-female writers' room, and only one man in the regular voice cast.[7]

No, there's three male voice actors, though they didn't bother to define what regular refers to in a miniseries because they're hack encyclopedia writers.

>After first images of She-Ra's design were released in July 2018, controversy ensued on social media. Some Internet users (men, according to some sources,[19][20][21] but also women according to others[22][23]) contended that she wasn't as sexy,[19] voluptuous or glamorous as in the original series,[24] or that she looked like a boy.[25] Other users responded that the new series tried to avoid sexualizing a children's show, and conveyed body positivity.[19]

she's obviously hotter in the new one, the old cartoon looks like a fucking hag

>The series' title song is "Warriors" by Aaliyah Rose.[27] The Washington Post highlighted it as one of the "theme song/opening credits so good it must not be skipped, right up there with Daredevil, The Crown and Narcos".[4]

not only is your themesong for she-ra just okay, I mean, it did it's duty for a kid's show, but (con't)