No.102926522 ViewReplyOriginalReport
The problem will this board is that it's stuck in a anger circlejerk and like the normies you claim to hate, you fucks can't watch/read anything that isn't mainstream. Take webcomics for example, there are daily threads on facebook LOL random webcomic #324 and even more threads shitting on Bikecuck and that one Tranny tumblr author. Then for actual good webcomics, there are barely any threads. Fuck, daughter of the lilies had like a single thread over the course of a year and The Sword Interval has zero threads talking about it. Of fucking course it would seem like there's a lack of good content if everyone just talks about the shit that they hate and barely promotes the good shit. Cartoons too, everyone is way too hung on a few shitty shows that they just ignore all the gems that have popped out over the year. Birdboy, tales of alethrion, vermin, Gary's demon barely have any discussion and I bet nobody knows anything about Sun creature studios despite them doing what /co/ has been begging for. And as for comics, well, it's a long dead horse by now but the focus on the big 2 really saps the discussion and exposure from smaller indie comics. Fuck I'm mad at the cancellation of Witch doctor and Wytches.

So why do you fucks focus so much time and attention on things you hate when you could be dicussing and watching the few good shows/comics that do still come out? We live in a age where you can read or watch almost anything you want with a few clicks, I have a insane backlog of cartoons and webcomics to catch up on, why waste hours arguing about She-ra or Dobson?