WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING? - animatedjames quits (again)

No.102114202 ViewReplyOriginalReport
http://animatedjames.com/post/176506984832/hiatus

Hiatus

Thank you to those who, not just understood, but encouraged my discontinuing of my YT channel. Like I said in the video, my mental health is now my first priority and I’m taking responsibility for my own happiness even if that means disappointing people, which I might be doing by going on hiatus, though I’m not even sure if it’ll be just a “break” or if I’m fully moving on from this. I guess that’s what I’m going on hiatus to figure out.

I spent about 5 years consistently making animations, comics and videos while psychologically struggling, and while I still enjoy making art, it just now occured to me that, with all the issues that have occured, maybe I need a break, or maybe I’m just not cut out for this. Again, that’s what I need to figure out.

I wanna thank everyone who has supported me up til now. I’ll be pausing my patreon and just stepping away from having an audience to focus on myself and my friends, who I never would’ve made without going on this journey. I was conflicted because I was afraid of continuing that habbit of starting something and stopping it after the first installment. But the point of this is to put a stop to that cycle by just not having an audience anymore. I’m the one who decided to start making content online in the first place, so all this pressure I feel is self

lost a good brap-poster today /co/