Voltron Legendary Defender - vld

No.101228479 ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.hypable.com/voltron-interview-lauren-joaquim-season-7/

After the reveal that the real Shiro was trapped on the Astral Plane, Allura managed to transplant him back into the body of the clone that has been with Team Voltron ever since that fateful showdown with Zarkon. Will the two Shiros be fighting for power over that body? And will they share memories?

JDS: You’ll never knooooow…

LM: For me, the way I see it is that our Shiro has now been placed into the clone body. The clone Shiro, by all intents and purposes, truly believed he was the original Shiro and shared all of those same drives, and goals, and really only became evil when Haggar took control. And so, I like to think that the clone Shiro was kind of absorbed into the real Shiro’s essence when he was put into the body. And so now he’s just become part of that real Shiro. So our real Shiro is in control. There’s not a clone Shiro that’s watching out through Shiro’s eyes. He’s just part of his consciousness now, there’s just one guy.

JDS: Yeah, I think it’s good to put this one to rest, because we did the sleeper cell thing for long enough. So we are putting that one to rest.

LM: We’ve got our old Shiro back. He’s all up-to-date, he’s got all the memories and the knowledge of the clone Shiro, and everyone knows [he’s] one guy, good to go.