No.101055377 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Question about the Question.

I have been rewatching JLU and I forgot how awesome the Question was in it. It made me want to find more on him, maybe read some stories. I looked into his wiki article but I am not really sure if any of his comic iterations are like what he was shown as in the cartoon. I really liked the idea of him being a right wing conspiracy weirdo with what seems like bad social skills and the humor that came with it. I liked how he wasn't really a fighter too and more of an actual detective, looking for clues and such. Also I really loved how awkward and cute his romance with Huntress in the show was too.
>"Where are we going?"
>"Don't ask so many questions."
I also didn't see on the wiki that his thing with the Huntress was short lived which kind of sucks...

I am assuming the early Ditko stuff would be much like the Mr.A I have read which although I enjoy because of the political beliefs the actual stories were never really good and Ditko never really understood showing and not telling. The middle stuff seems like there might hive potential for what I want but then the reboot where he is magic or some shit with the Trinity of Sin sounds all sorts of bad...

Either way is there more Question like the cartoon I can look for?