MS. MARVEL LEAKS

No.124083137 ViewReplyOriginalReport
- Kamala Khan gains the power to create energy constructs from Fariha, the leader of a group of humans enhanced by the Kree.
- Kamala’s activities attract the attention of N.I.C.E., an organization that monitors underage superhuman activity.
- Kamala learns how to control her powers with the help of her friend Bruno Carelli, while her friend Nakia Bahadir protests against N.I.C.E.
- Kamala saves mean girl Zoe Zimmer, who discovers Kamala’s identity and protects her secret. Zoe also joins Nakia’s protest and develops feelings for Nakia.
- Kamala has a crush on Kareem, an exchange student who is living with her aunt Ayesha and is secretly a member of an ancient order of warriors, the Red Daggers.
- Kamala bonds with Fariha and her son Kamran, but soon realizes they want to use her powers to fuel a machine that will activate all enhanced in New Jersey at the cost of killing all humans.
- Kamala refuses to help and defeats Fariha and her followers with the help of Bruno and Kareem. Fariha dies and N.I.C.E. arrests Kamran.
- Kamala realizes her feelings for Bruno, while Kareem returns to Pakistan to rejoin the Red Daggers.
- Captain Marvel approaches Kamala for help investigating Kree activity on Earth, and Kamala adopts the identity of “Ms. Marvel”.