havent slept in 5 days as an experiment - also I've never seen bambi and I'm about to watch it

!!150OS8RNYYO No.106650024 ViewReplyOriginalReport
last night I did a Disney playlist and heard "Little April Showers" for literally the first time. And I liked it at first, but then I loved it and was so scared of it and was like what the fuck is this from and it's Bambi

I knew the deer's mom died but I didn't know it was like the whole point of the film was humans are villains - I thought it was more of a sappy saccharine disney movie until I had it explained otherwise

I'm gonna smoke this bowl and watch now. I even have some dxm left too. I've been using the dex sparingly because I like the energy but I don't want to muddle the sleep dep experience with an actual high

anyway I'm pretty sure this is the right board, but I think I'm awful for being such a disney fan and not knowing about bambi. I feel this movie is essential now.

Also if anyone wants to read my awful story I wrote last night about mirrors and the people in them you can check it here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gsax7qawkgozusr/Brothers_and_Others.rtf/file I looked at myself in the mirror for ten minutes no expression yesterday and saw my face change on its own which is the reason for the story

tangent im sorry - back to bambi - I am 100% sure I will be a vegetarian after watching this, already fiddled with the idea earlier. I can't be antinatalist and not vegetarian, that's so fucking hyporcritcal

not really sure how to end this post but yea I feel I've said everything I need to. Watch bambi! so it's fresh for you and we can talk about it in like 2 hours