Parental Problems

No.2623158 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Being me, 15 years old, living with a mother of the last century something extremist and having a little taste for yaoi, having the gallery full of soft yaoi images...

One DAY taking laziness to charge my phone, grab my mother's phone and log in to continue my progress on asphalt 8 and forget to close it

Later...

Let spend a few weeks and completely forget that you had session started, wanting to go out with friends when suddenly wild mother appears

Mother: We need to talk

DAAAMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. mp4

Think about it for a moment and then realize that the poop

It

Mother: Start talking about what sexuality is and try to intimidate me by telling me horrible things about rape and stuff, saying she wanted to know who I was getting those ideas (although I discovered the yaoi on my own) and threaten to take away my Outings with friends, remove WiFi access, * Insert annoying parent threats * etc.

At that time I knew that I was fucked, not only by not being able to explain that it was a fundashi, but if I explained to him I would tell my dad and my dad to the group of WHATSSAP that we have in our family and I would leave exposed to all my relatives , and if that happened (already filly times I've been through similar situations) as almost all my family is equal, then literally, I would be playing all I have including the roof

* unsounding silence until * wild idea appears

Remember that Google photos has a shared account function (my mom knows nothing about machines or accounts)

Idea

Tell my mom that actually my account was shared with a partner and that she's the one I was getting the pictures

Now my mother as a protective about unfair mother who is wants that next Monday after Easter holidays I introduce you to that fellow for "" "Talk to Her" ""

Losing a friend because of my tastes

Now I have a full account of yaoi and an angry friend for life, traumatized and Moreteado