Can we get a Oumuamua thread going?

No.10568578 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I want to hear more about this asteroid meteorite whatever it is was. It seems like it got totally memoryholed.

First off. Why did we not see any detailed images of it at all? It´s all conceptual renderings of what it might look like. Did they not get any picture of it.

Secondly. The high strangeness begins ofcourse when it was nearing our sun. First off it didn´t burn up close to the sun as they expected. Nothing happened to it. Secondarily as it slingshotted around the sun and changed trajectory. It FUCKING ACCELLERATED. And they can´t seem to atleast plausibly explain it, they have to say something, so they did make a statement about it. Some claim it was doing an random Oberth maneuver. It´s just really convenient that it does that.
https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/our-solar-system-s-first-known-interstellar-object-gets-unexpected-speed-boost
And according to NASA they can´t explain the speed boost.

Once i heard about it after it had passed and all that. I thought haha. How perfect way of doing a recoinnosance flyby. You move like an asteroid or a comet with the surface disguised as one. And nobody will suspect you are actually a space ship. And then you can also deploy a fleet of cloaked ships on approach. So for all they know it´s just some strange cigar shaped rock that visit our solar system slingshot around sun and then somehow manage to acccellerate out of our solar system. HAHAHA

It´s so fucking clever when you think about it. that´s what fascinates me with Oumuamua.

Can i get some more information on this very interesting object. Just everything you know about it, because i have not really been paying too much attention to it as it happened.

I would for instance LOVE TO SEE. If there are any better sattelite or telescope or somehow pictures of this thing! But that´s another thing that strikes me as funny. It´s exactly far enough away that you don´t get clear pic.