No.10397173 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anyone have tips for studying cell biology? I wasted my whole weekend living life instead of studying and now I'm scared for this exam this week. It's largely about mechanisms for protein tagging/transport/translation and all that jazz which is all pretty intuitive. It'd just remembering these goddamn specific proteins and shit I can't stand. Fucking microbiology, this is just 4 years of memorization. Every normal person is just premed and will never use this again and me and a few sperg friends I have are the only ones I know who want to go to grad school and keep doing research in this shit. Maybe we're the real brainlets?? Idk i think neuroscience might be for retards who did too many drugs fuck me fuck I'm gonna have to sacrifice so many animals in this next experiment academia is a fucking machine do I really want to keep being a cog in it?? Why didn't I stay in chemical engineering? Will understanding the opioid system of a social animal used in research and its role in social bonding behavior and what not really help anyone??? Probably not!! OH my fuck I try so hard tho. Hold me anons