Underappreciation of Engineering

No.10314276 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why do engineers get alot of hate in this cucked board? At the end of the day it is they who directly advance society by using the work of scientists. Many great mathematicians and physicists throughout history were infact also engineers. You have accessible electricity thanks to an engineer. I understand that the work of engineers is fundamentally dependent on previous work of physicists and mathematicians, and I am not undermining the importance of science. The way I see it, scientists lay out the foundations and principles and the engineers then utilise their works to solve real world problems. All the machines and devices you operate, every bit of technology you use in your daily lives, from your phones and precious little computers to the engines in your automobile, are all the products and innovations of engineering. Also, remember this mathcucks, the average engineer in his lifetime will contribute more to the world than you will to your field, which is also why they make double your salary