bigger brain

No.10218690 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just got a new job that requires my brain to grow in sieze, as of right now my brain just feels too small to compete with my peers. I lack confidence, I lack vigor, stamina, and brain sieze to keep up with my peers.
It's FUCKING 2019 so where are the fucking drugs that grow brain? The drugs that FUCKING naturally increase testosterone production.
I need fucking assistance and all I get is "eat this onion, take this fucking powder that's placebo" like goddamnit man
We think we're futuristic but we're fucking neanderthals.
Still ruled by pussy.
Do you think a futuristic society would we be ruled by pussy in any shape, form, or fashion? And this society is dominated by it. All you people that think we live in a cutting age time, you're fucking incorrect. We live in 1 A.D. The fucking beginning of the future. Computers were created like 50 years ago. We are pathetic. We are in the infant stages of technology and will be laughed at and ridiculed in the knowledge base of future peoples.
They will behold us as cavemen, unable to grasp simple conceps and overhwhelmed by primal sexual urges, rap music, and entertainment fit for actual fucking retards.