No.10216946 ViewReplyOriginalReport
/sci/ I'm confused on whether your clarity of mind/high awareness through clean and healthy lifestyle in combination with meditation can alter reality into your favor. Here's the two phases I've been going through my life for the past 8 years:

1st phase: Eat healthy and clean food, train almost everyday (martial arts/gym/running), visualize what I'm gonna do through out the day in the first 10 minutes of the day, focus on doing productive stuff and being ahead with my work, be aware of shit thoughts that come into my mind when I feel tired, take a pause,.. sleep 8 hours per day and do intense meditation with visualization of future realistic events, but also focus my mind/energy into "miracle" events, that usually unfold after few days, just as confirmation that this manipulation of reality actually works.

2nd phase: Eat normal, go out drinking/socialize, have few cigs, don't workout so intense, don't visualize stuff, do stuff late, etc.. and I fall into complete chaos and pit of depression.

What the fuck