Infinity is finite!

No.10009380 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yesterday, I was really tired and when I went to sleep in my sleep I realized, that something was off about or maths. Especially about the definition of the infinity. The thing is that infinite is actually not an infinite value if you put infinity in relation to something else.

Lets give you a few examples:
As we know, gravity can slow timespace, making basically people near blackhole slower than people on the outside of the galaxy.

Now imagine we developed a way to move to the event horizon and back of the blackhole.
You put a machine outside of blackhole to count numbers, like 1 each second.
You move to the event horizon and back. Outside infinite amount of time has passed. What number will the machine show?

Second example: You have 2 galaxies of same size with blackhole of the same size. One person moves to the event horizon of one galaxy and stays there for 1 hour. Other one to the another galaxy and stays there exactly the same time.

Techincally, for both, infinite time outside has passed. But will they be able to meet each other because they exist in a single timeline or no because moving out of one gravity field means you move out of the timeline?

Now a third example: You just fly out of your galaxy and then back there. Did you exit your timeline and infinite amount of time has passed since you were not related to that system?

What am I leading up to: pur understanding of infinity is lackluster. There shouldn't be infinity in our world, not as the way we understand it but as another plane, another dimension of numbers that count normally like 1, -1, i and stuff like that but in other direction and we are all connected over it.
This means that dividing by zero must give us a proper result, similar to how people figured out that square root of negatives equals i.