No.103568171 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>A man who terrorised an entire city during a three-month crime spree while dressed as The Joker, screamed ‘I’ll kill today’ as he was jailed. Damien Hammon regularly wore make-up and a purple suit to make himself look like the Batman villain as he carried out his crimes close to the Nottinghamshire village of Gotham. He was even wearing the outfit and make-up in his police mugshot after his arrest for harassing shop staff and members of the public, Nottinghamshire Police said.

>The 29-year-old, who has been jailed for 22 weeks and banned from Nottingham city centre for three years, admitted a string of charges including obstructing police and unlawful possession of cannabis, the force said. They followed offences of theft, possession of an offensive weapon and indecent exposure, for which he was handed a suspended sentence earlier this year. 'We are terrified for the future' say young people as Brexit crunch talks fail again He also pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct towards staff in branches of Tesco Express and Shoe Zone and the court heard that he had been seen waving a gun-shaped cigarette lighter while standing among traffic. On hearing his sentence, Hammond, who appeared in court with bright green hair, screamed: ‘Send me to prison, I don’t care.’ As he was led to the cells, he shouted: ‘See what you have done, I will kill today.’ Hammond’s offences took place between March and April just a few miles away from the village of Gotham – which shares its name with his favourite character’s home city.