No.103493490 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have a few x-men questions. These are very technically /tg/ questions as its for a game I'm running but I feel like I'd get more accurate information here.
Is every student at Xaviers school a member of the X-Men or just those who wish to be? Like lets ignore the A listers and B listers and go straight to the D list. Does the random student in the middle of the class surrounded by named and important characters get combat training or go into the danger room? Do they ever go out with the team?
Do the X-men have any kind of standing protocol for where the students could go if there's some reason classes would have to be stopped (e.g. half of the teachers are in Russia fighting a be-tenticled cyborg, or the mansion blew up again).
Is there a list somewhere of what the actual xmen teach? Like what kind of classes does colossus teach? Gym?
What are some interesting or fun C-D list x-men villains. Villains that could credibly be a threat but could still be reasonably taken down by a team of D-list heroes.