So in terms of the teleporter heist:
1. The heist begins
2. The teleporter is in the lab (a fountain can be seen as a natural habitat, a woods or an oasis. The teleporter belongs there, it's where it's most tranquil).
3. The heist goes forward and it's on.
4. Brock shows up, the alarms go off, and all manner of shit goes down to protect the teleporter.
5. The team manages to get ONE teleporter to the truck and Gary starts driving away with it (everyone else falls out)
6. The truck and helicopter crash outside Wide Whale's place, each with a piece of the teleporter
7. Gary and the Monarch wind up with both pieces in their possession in the garden outside Wide Whale's place.
In terms of Doc and the Monarch it's a little harder, so I'll just do Doc's to show what I mean:
1. Doc makes a teleporter and people want him stopped.
2. This is a bit of a stretch. There's a literal scene of Doc at a fountain, and because his story progresses so weird, I'm tempted to actually say THAT was his Fountain scene, despite it taking so long to get there. Everything up until then was his Hunt and some flack.
3 and 4. Again, his story is a little less clear, but I think Doc being Attacked and Defending himself are sort of muddled. It's like his attack and defense are just his wining about drinking balls and eating children.
5. She aint a virgin, but to Doc I think Dr.Mrs.The Monarch is viewed as some kind of "pure" or something. For sake of argument. The Virgin in myth like this typically represents some amount of sex or love anyway.
6. Doc is on the couch in the room, having more or less given up on not choosing and is given his choice.
7. Doc gives in and is showered with whatever.