/cm/ football

No.3251802 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yo /cm/. You've heard of the 4CC, right? Simulated sitewide board-versus-board footy, or soccer for the Americans. It's fun! And /cm/ has a team!

Just one problem: /cm/ is kinda at risk of not playing because board interest isn't confirmed for the Autumn cup. And I like seeing /cm/ play, and if the last several times I saw cup threads while lurking on /cm/ are anything to go by, /cm/ has really good fan support for a slow board, so I think it'd be a waste to let the team die.

Our biggest obstacle is usually that because of the amount of workload it typically entails for a "manager" of a board team, it's hard to find someone who'll step up. But the rules have changed. Right now, all we need to guarantee that /cm/ plays is to prove that the board wants to, and keep the roster relevant, and ensure that this is done season-by-season. The rest of the legwork will be done by cup staff.

I'm willing to do it, since I'm already familiar with cup responsibilities, but it would be even better if a board native stepped in to help. But we can talk about that later; the big thing is this:

>Make sure roster is up-to-date
>Do you want /cm/ to take the pitch? A yes, no, or fuck off will suffice

I'll post extra info like what we currently have in the Cup save in further posts, and I'll answer any questions you have. So, /cm/, what do you think?

Also obviously I'm posting cute boys so we're on-topic. General best boys thread, why not.