Vincent x Bo Sinclair (House of wax 2005)

No.3039150 ViewReplyOriginalReport
This ship isn't really popular in the slasher fandom because the people i have talk to about it and draw are "too afraid" of posting it and getting hate because of it being twincest (I think that's really stupid, just don't use tags? Idk, it's not a big fandom after all).
I only have art from art trades, commissions and old art from pixiv i have found when the fandom was good and not filled with antis who think it's impossible for Vincent and Bo to have sex lol. So, i made this thread to have an autistic talk about the ship and see if anyone else has any Sinclaircest (Vincent x Bo) art they have made themselves or something like that. We can just talk and that's fine.
Rules:
1)Only talk about the ship that's in the title, dumbass. If you think it's disgusting than what movie did you watched then, retard?
2) if you have any art of them it has to be them touching, kissing, flirting with each other, no vanilla "brotherly" shit, i wanna see them together :p
Here's a drawing i did today about them btw. So so so so so damn obsessed with them for years.
(I been wanting to post a thread in 4chan about them for a while, even if nobody answers.)