Thisisafuckingsatire

No.3032950 ViewReplyOriginalReport
"Y/n-n... S-san... A-are u sure u wanna fuck with me...?" Says the femboy catboy who was barely naked. "Oh honey~ ive been waiting for this moment...~" Y/n replied. Y/N then harshly stripped the femboy catboy and after s few seconds, the femboy was completely naked. "Y-y/n san.... I-im a little bit too... Cold.." Says the fembot catboy. "Little sweetheart dw im gonna be inside of u soon.. Dw, you will feel heat in a few minutes~" Y/N says and sucked the femboy catboy's neck. "Ah... Y/n san... Do-dont... Ah it tickles...." The femboy said, trying to push y/n away. "Did... you just push daddy away... Kitty...??" Y/n angrily said. 'O-oh... Fuck...' The femboy thought and tried to calm down Y/n. "O-oh!! I-im.. Sorry!! Pl-please forgive me" the femboy then looked at y/n's eyes. "I-ill... Do anything...<3" says femboy. "Oh? Anything~? Hmm..." Y/n said, humming, then Y/n smirked and pushed the femboy. "Im gonna fuck you until u cant think abt anything except me." Says y/n, licking the femboy's lips.