I want to rape a man

No.2680696 ViewReplyOriginalReport
But not any man, but someone with certain specifications. I would like to do it to someone who really is a man in the full extent of the word, that is, to someone masculine, muscular, who is a challenge. Homosexuals are almost not so attractive to me, because deep down I think they might like them, but a straight man, ufff .. I feel it would be the glory to do it.
I would love to touch a muscular and defenseless man, that is, he is aware of what is happening but has little strength to defend himself. What I like about this idea is being able to be the first man to go through that male body, that virgin body not covered by the hands of another man. I would love to abuse your body, touching every part of it, your abs, your pecs, biting your lips and ears, touching, licking your legs, penis and buttocks. Open and feel the hot male in the ass.
To make this helpless I would like to use some type of drug that inhibits much of its strength, but still has little left to defend itself, or at least try; Alcohol could also be an excellent ally.
My favorite prey would be a heterosexual man or exclusively active gay boy, with a muscular body or carved by the Greek gods.
I would love to see how he begs me to stop, how he tries to defend himself so that he is not abused, how he defends his manhood until the last moment, moans of anger, attempts of coup, how he cries when he is touching his body or penetrating him, as he asks me to stop me, know that he is an unattainable man for me and have him at my feet, doing what I want, just blows my head.
I think my biggest fantasy would be to dominate, rape, a superhero, for example, Superman. Imagine a powerful man at your feet, at your mercy, it must be the most delicious thing in the world.
I know I'm wrong for wanting to do this, I control myself a lot to never have to be in this situation, but it's a fantasy that I want to share and I don't know, I don't feel so alone