actualy i just tried it and it worked i wanted to do a test render and i somehow fixed the latex by resizing the actual suit slighlty.
it fixed that part of the clipping if anything
ill put the pic out in a bit, i had tried using edit mode to extrude the outfit a bit and it fixed it in edit mode but broke in object mode. i cant go TOO deep into learning but i can do little things here and there since ive been busy with work and only can at least try and do one of these a day. might do a lewd full suit tease before bed just to get used to the new verison.
ill upload the pic when the new one is done rendering.