$$<>$$<>$$<>$$<>$$

No.14431265 ViewReplyOriginalReport
here is a method for winning the lotto everyday forever
this technique only works with a 3 digit lottery games that uses numbers 0-9 (ex: Texas Pick Three). 2) write down the last 10 draw results. 3) write a number scale 0-9 and count how many times each number is drawn in the past ten games (for example: 0-5, 1-1, 2-0, 3-8, 4-3, 5-2, 6-2, 7-2, 8-3, 9-3) 4) eliminate the number 0-9 that were most frequently drawn in the past 10 draws (for example: in my number scale 0 and 5 were drawn more than any other number, so they are less likely to be drawn in the next drawing). 5) choose 4 hot numbers, that is, numbers that have not been seldom drawn in the past ten draws, or near inevitably to be drawn (ex: according to my scale, 2 hasnt been drawn at all, and 1 has only been drawn once so they are my first two power numbers. then choose two more. i chose 5 and 7. eventhough 6 was drawn the same amount as 5 and 7 in my scale, i eliminated 6 because they happened to be in my two last drawings. So my power numbers are 1, 2, 5, 7. Then at the end, make every possible single and double combination, and be careful not to repeat, such as 225 and 525. you should end up with 16 combinations.