Schzio's Anonymous: Easter - the Holy Ghost Walks with Me edition

No.14397979 ViewReplyOriginalReport
So some feedback after several months of symptons returning.
>I had voices creeping back very slowly
>Looking for meanings in everything
>Mood swings
>Depression

An anon advised me to try N' Acetyle Cystine and B3 Niacin, I reported a few weeks at the time:
>B3 helped lift a mountain of stress off my shoulders and everything was great
>NAC helped severly reduce the looking for details in everything massively

Anon also suggested Choline, which I found to cause extreme depression at dangerous levels so stopped that promptly.

I was also taking omega 3 twice a day with breakfast and lunch.

the feedback.
NAC
>Has I believe helped me become quicker at learning and processing new things back to virtually normal, this damage I suspect was due to the 8 month episode.
>I feel it is helping me heal and learn to how to control my thinking, when I start reading into things it seems to give me the base to say 'no its just a coincidence'
>It really is helping me relearn how to live normally and function with other people again
I find the NAC has the best effect when taken with my evening meal, with some form of carbs as suggested

Niacin
>Same as it was, great at keeping stress at bay

Omega 3
>I've stopped taking because I started experiencing joint pains which apparently can be a side effect.
>the join pains have gone after a week of stopping
>but also I find my mind is calmer and more measured, in fact the whole anxiety of relapse has gone since stopping
>also I believe the omega 3 might have been the cause or at least helped in bringing back some symptons

Happy Easter SchizAnons