sex haver 6969

No.14397085 ViewReplyOriginalReport
ngl the dude was pretty important and started the scientific revolution n shit but he really wasnt THAT smart, lets be real. like, people say his iq was 190 or some shit, but im like... bitch please, his math was mid, theres no way his iq was 1 in a billion. like, coming from someone whose IQ is only 135 and who scored in the 98th percentile for highschool math in my state (difficulty equivalent to america's calc 2 course), even i feel like i couldve ezily invented his shit. in fact i recon anyone with 120+ iq could do so.

like, for starters, his formulation of a generalised rule for the differentiation of polynomial functions via the use of limits was a NO BRAINER. like bitch, just do some algebraic manipulation and logical and creative thinking and boom youd get there in no time. or what about his realisation of integrations relationship with the area under a curve? nigga it wouldve taken me 10 nanoseconds to realise that shit just by looking at a linear or horizontal line on the x y real axes. and dont even get me started on that niggas """""rEvOlUtiOnaRy""""" means of calculating pi. bro fr all u gotta do is use the binomial expansion formula and a bit of basic integration and BOOM u get a quickly converging series, really isnt rocket science, stupid newton bitch, wish i could go back in time to take a shit on that dumbass virgin retard. anyway the mf was like 140 iq max fr fr, i reserve the title of "smartest man" for mfs like einstein or those quantum niggas who do whacky shit with particles n shiz. they prolly 100000x more deserving of said title.

anyway tldr, screw newton, the sexless fat nigga who spent 99.999% of his time being in his home and doing basic math like the basic bitch he was, instead of getting some bitches on his dick.