Ideal program for men (for women don't know but must be different)
In one month, three weeks cover basic subjects (math, languages, etc.) while one is passed living together in a social dormitory.
During this week (every month), the courage and initiative of young men are tested in borderline life threatening situations, so that future leaders can be identified and separated from the rest.
The day program can be technical training (mechanics, technical drawing, electricity, applied decision-making, computer science, etc.) or outdoor physical activity like mountain climbing, survival, underwater training etc. where intelligence (but not memorization like currently done in standard schools), morals, selflessness. responsibility and physical strength are tested and given a score that is finalized at the end of the year (s).
The people who get the highest scores (and it's impossible to cheat) are given access to political training (that will be practical and not only theoretical) to be eligible in public elections. People who don't have a very high score (dysgenic individuals) are excluded from politics.
Lectures of all types should be interactive and students should be able to bring the whole software at home to repeat and train at the pace they choose.
Mass-produced tablets should be given at a low price by the state to every student.
The amount of printed paper should be reduced to protect the environment.
Standard day during the week in common:
- Waking up at 6:45 every day, then eating
- At 7:30 gathering on the public square (max. around 250 people to make it easy to manage)
- Public announcements and informations
- 8:15 training or outdoor until 11:45, with pause as needed
- 11:45 to 13:00 lunch
- 13:00 to 18:30 training or outdoor
- 19:00 to 20:00 dinner
- 20:00 to 21:30 organized social activity
- 22:15 lights off, electricity is removed from the building until 6:45 next morning