No.13508399 ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I took the jab a few weeks ago, and rode a train back home because there could have been side effects. As I am a based citizen of Mater Evropa, we have a well-functioning public transport system here. What would shock the outsiders was that the people on the train were not only black or people of darker sort in general, but seemed to be much higher IQ and more virtuous than their automobilistic white counterparts. Why do I make such a forbidden claim? I shall list my reasons:
(1) lesser burden on the climate and nature;
(2) many of them came from the same vax centre as me, which shows that they care about their communities;
(3) taking the jab shows they are capable of critical thinking unlike the 88IQ mouthbreathing /pol/tard bowing his head to demagogues;
(4) untainted by capitalism, they did not feel threatened by the existence of a public service;
(5) unlike the white angry private automobilists, these train enjoyers treated me equally.
Why have you not taken the public transportation pill yet, anon? Surely you don't oppose science?