ONLY 1/3 OF YOUNG MALES HAVE HAD SEX AT UNIVERSITY!!!! BLACKPILL REVEALED!!!

No.13250819 ViewReplyOriginalReport
>tweet by The Telegraph (@Telegraph) with article: https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1387795532786147335

Holy fuck. The blackpill is in mainstream news now even if it's not being called that. This is absolutely outrageous. Women need to be put back in line as the social unrest and economic fallout will certainly hit like a truck once millennials stop having kids which is the only buffer keeping everything intact right now. Buckle up, bros. The tsunami has been building and it is about to fucking bury us. I truly feel bad for the Zoomer generation of males. They've had to endure this experiment of female liberation, birth control, and feminism.

And I'm glad. This will definitely impact women down the line. Good for that. All these fucking whores won't care until it starts affecting them personally when they can't get bailed out at 30 by a betabuxx husband.

My fat ass has zero chance, but it feels good to know the majority of guys going to college now cant get laid either. I feel less pathetic, i went to college back around 2008-2013 for the first time and had to pay for sex.

Tinder and social media are really fucking life up for the majority of men.