Covid vaccine will NOT make women infertile

No.12605191 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pic is symptoms for the large & small percentage of vaccines comparively.
So I used to think that we should be cautious about giving covid vaccines to young women, but I now believe that it is riskier to go without the vaccine for young women (when it is available). I know for young men, covid can cross the blood brain barrier & the testes blood barrier, & was found to cause infertility in two men, so I've always believed that it was better for them to get the vaccine vs getting full blown covid.
The original paper written by wolfgang based on his postulate that the vaccine would cause an autoimmune reaction. Summary: the protein, syncitin-1, "glues" the placenta to the womb looks similar to a covid spike, which is what the vaccine fights. Covid looks more similar to an ACE-2 receptor spike, which is why it causes so many symptoms related to "lung flooding" & clotting. If it was so similar, we would have seen problems in women getting full blown covid, but we haven't. It lead me to look up the protein structure of covid vs ACE-2 vs. the "protein glue" of the womb & placenta. It looks more like covid's entry spike is similar to ACE-2.
There has been one case of someone with womb inflammation, but it might be due to normal endometriosis that she previously had. Pfizer in their trials found people with the vaccine had less infertility than those who didn't get it. This was 23 people that got pregnant during their trial after getting the vaccine. However Pfizer has in the past done some extremely unethical things, especially when it came to a meningitis treatment they did in Africa. It is also assumed they held their release of the vaccine due to political reasons, which is unethical b/c they allowed people to die in the meantime (the FDA also did this by placing an arbitrary 2 months waiting period, it's anot just pfizer). All vaccines have now a "no liability" clause, which also weird, but that seems standard. Also Bill Gates sr. wrote on eugenics, so...