IQ

No.12478681 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am jewish man. My Verbal IQ was measured at the 99th percentile, won't disclose actual number.

I was already the most verbal person i've seen, able to describe every little small feeling with words, and express myself with 0 issues.

English isn't my first language so spare me the your english sucks for that kind of viq.

I was always absolutely talented at psychology, understanding things normies don't understand till their very death.

But, I suck at visual stuff. my performance iq which was measured using a test constructing a 3d iq, was at about 90 , so 10 points below average. and desu, i feel more retarded than just 90, i felt like a 80 or even actually borderline retarded.

my reasoning and abstract math are fine, maybe a bit above average, i'm not sure. i can code fine, nothing amazing, so above average i imagine. but no mathematics degree for me.

I've been absolutely obsessed, and i mean obsessed, with intelligence. for the past 3 years i unironically have been thinking about intelligence all day long, it constitutes more than 90 percent of my time being awake.

I envy people with better math abilities, especially the abstract ones despite my abstract math being fine unlike my visual one.

I feel like a stereotype, just like how asians and whites are good at visual-abstract, i'm good at verbal, while niggers are good at nothing.

Help me feel better about myself.