Are girls like this really the dream?

No.11751555 ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KTbEn7PiaY&t=205s

Current gf is high estrogen, average IQ, and has no interest in worldly concepts. She just likes tending to her hamster and fantasizing about motherhood. I can't have technical or scientific discussions without losing her interest, and I notice my mind start to dull the more I'm with her.

I thought Kate Darling was waifu material but I went on her twitter and discovered that she is a prototypical self hating white liberal.

The upside of my current gf is that she has no political leanings or desire to virtue signal. I impose all of my values on her which she more or less adopts. This is boring, but at the same time, I know I could never be politically compatible with a girl like Kate Darling. Virtue signaling is embedded in their identity and cannot be reasoned away this late in life.

I did go on dates with girls who were somewhere in the middle. The high IQ phenotype is usually tall and thin for some reason. One was actually a complete randian, but was already deeply in love with some hideous looking middle aged guy. The other one was incredibly smart and anti-SJW, but had some deep rooted child-like inferiority complexes.

What's your experience with high IQTs and how do they stack up with more conventional women. Should I value what I have?