A pseudo-technocracy has arrived

No.11693910 ViewReplyOriginalReport
With the coronavirus happening still today I realized something insane. Isn't it weird how right now different countries, some even on opposite halves of the globe, all passed the same or similar orders to lockdown?

Think about that. Regardless of how good or bad the lockdowns are. How come that all governments essentially passed the same laws? Imagine if instead there was a Global Government who passed laws for the entire world, and then just let the group states maybe fiddle a little with the specifics so that the law can fit better with their local infrastructure and interests. Well... isn't that what happened? Of course, all we see is our government passing the law. But EVERY government passed the law.

So it hit me. We are now living under Global Technocracy. Where prominent scientists (or, you know, the people who pay them) can publish papers (the new law) which every local government will immediately adopt and adapt to their interests and needs. Imagine if tomorrow all scientists decided to all publish research about how we should all cut off our cocks. Then presidents would be like "Well, the science is in. We need a cockdown" and then the police would come to our homes with the equipment to... let's call it "penile distancing" similar to our current "social distancing".

Am I crazy? It doesn't matter if you believe there is an actual shadow government sponsoring these papers or not. What happened is equivalent to there being a shadow government because a law was passed GLOBALLY.