No.10939795 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I attempted to publish this paper
>Modified Spacetime Geometry Addresses Dark Energy, Penrose's Entropy Dilemma, Baryon Asymmetry, Inflation and Matter Anisotropy
>http://www.vixra.org/abs/1302.0022
10 years ago this month. In the 2009 paper, I offer a totally logical explanation for dark energy (Nobel 2011) but somehow, despite ten years having gone by, my enemies are able to form a 100% unanimous, flawless block of all of the scientists in the world to all agree never to discuss my obvious solution, and instead to pretend like dark energy is some big mystery THAT NO ONE HAS ANY IDEA ABOUT.

Despite my decade of perseverance and hard work, I have gotten fucked by the USA at every turn. I published my book on Amazon one year ago this month. I hope another 10 years of trying doesn't land me in this same pile of hopeless indigence where my hard work that never has paid off continues never to pay off. Certainly I was not paid a lot as I had hoped, but unfortunately I was not paid even a little. In fact, if I would have flipped one burger at McDonald's then capitalism would have rewarded me infinitely more greatly than it has for sticking with my scientific work. Nine more years are about to go by no matter what. Will they fuck me as hard in these nine as the last nine? Will I get a turn at fucking people over? Maybe instead of wiping poison ivy on my balls to help Helene with her fetish, in this upcoming decade you all will make better decisions.