No.3818321 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let’s face it. Being into feet is fine and all, but hands are where it’s at. The biggest advantage hands have over feet, in my opinion, is the fingers. Hand fingers are beautiful, especially when long and slender. Meanwhile, feet just have unsexy little stubs called toes. They’re like the tiny chodes of the finger world. In addition, you can’t even do anything with toes. Fingers can make all kinds of beautiful movements. Just look at picrel and how the Onceler elegantly sifts through his stack of dollars with his long fingers. I have no idea who Lance is and how he became a stack of dollars, but god I wish that were me. All toes can do is a stupid little wiggle. And what about the articles of clothing that cover hands and feet? When it comes to hand coverings, mittens are extremely unsexy because they hide the best part of the hand (the fingers). But there’s another option: gloves. And gloves are sexy. They perfectly outline and accentuate each individual finger and are an excellent way to add elegance and class to a fancy outfit, or warmth in the winter. Now let’s look at feet coverings. We have socks, which are like mittens for feet. And socks that outline each toe would just look silly. Socks can be sexy, like thigh highs. But they’re sexy specifically because they accentuate the legs, not the feet. Also, this goes without saying, but feet are usually dirty and hands are frequently washed. Why would anyone not prefer hands?