>RULES (PLEASE READ AND ABIDE THEM):
1) Be nice to everyone especially to drawfriends.
2) Reference pics ARE MANDATORY along with specifics & details IN ONE POST. BE MINDFUL BEFORE HITTING POST. Combine them in MSPaint and compress with TinyJPG. No excuses.
3) Don't expect your request to be done straight away, or even at all. If you think it's been overlooked, repost it AFTER 2 DRAWTHREADS ARE ARCHIVED.
4) Stick to fictional characters. Fictional characters from live action film/television are acceptable, just not the actor themselves. ie MCU Captain America requests are fine, but no Chris Evans requests.
5) DON'T BE GREEDY- no begging, HOARDING BY POSTING DIFFERENT REQUESTS BY THE SAME ANON, repeat or multiple fills. It's ungrateful to the drawfags who put their own time into filling for you and unfair to other requester.
6) Usual board and global rules apply - no yiff, no cuntboys or other hardcore /d/. If you're worried about whether it's too extreme or not, use imgur, anonfiles, imgbb or /i/.
7) If you're looking to add criticism to a drawfriend's work, please do so in a respectful manner.
8) Make sure your ref is clear and big enough to see.
9) NO THREAD DERAILMENT*, INTENTIONAL TROLLING*, FLAMEBAITING* & POLICING* DRAMA. Thread counts are very precious.
10) When thread reaches bump limit, please wait until current thread reaches page 8 of the catalog before making a new one.>Collection of Deliveries:http://y-drawthreads.booru.org/
*use your extra energy to archive deliveries in the booru>Drawing books, tutorials, practice websites and drawing programs:http://pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a>Drawing tips (/ic/ sticky)>>>/ic/1579290>Color thread>>>/y/color>Edi t thread>>>/y/edit
Thread finder: >>>/y/drawthread
Previous thread: >>2914940