Dysnomia inhales nigger dicks through his asshole

No.92951 ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dys, I would just like to congradulate you on being, quite literally, a mentally handicapped retard. Never in my life have I seen such shitty moderation, that someone created an alt board of /b/, and actually fucking succeeded. I want you to dwell on this fact for as long as you can, until you realize what must be done, and jump off of the tallest building near you. You, singlehandedly, have killed this board, one of the most popular boards on this website for several years. I am not sure whether to be impressed, or pity you for being such a pathetic sack of shit. It is truly shocking how one person can be this much of a heaping pile of dogshit. If we got some stupid, trashy, hot cheeto munching negress to run this board, it is guaranteed it would be in a better state right now, than with your cock sucking, reddit browsing, morbidly obese, fat fucking ass draining this board of it's lifeforce like some sort of autistic vampire who can't control himself and just destroys everything he touches. Dysnomia, go fuck yourself and run bare ass naked into the Whitehouse and start trying to stab people in the hopes that you get shot, and your miserable existence comes to an end, and the world may be at peace once more.

Go fuck yourself,

Anon