I have an issue with /v/ now, but they'll reply it's "the magic of vidya".
A real life man takes a mild bump in the back of the head, he loses literally all mobility for some minor damage in the wrong spot.
A real life man survives gunshot suicide but he's left a complete vegetable.
Five 9mm bullets pierce the brain of a zombie that
1. Will still able to stand up
2. Will still be able to walk
3. Will still be able to run
4. Will still be able to see
5. Will still be able to grab, overpower and bite to death an adult man with fully functioning body systems and mobility
I would've digged the headshots-not headshots if they had actually impaired zombies, but they don't do donkey dick, it's actually better to break their legs and let them crawl.
The g-virus gives life to cellular functions, but it can't possibly restore damage to the fucking brain in three seconds.>>446566848
Absolutely not, 8 if you're very unlucky and don't pop a critical.