Alternative to SERM's: Gynecomastia reduction & REBIRTH?

No.9822566 ViewReplyOriginalReport
I bought these pills a week ago after doing some research on SERM's (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators) used by breast cancer patients and body builders to treat breast glands and control estrogen. However, the most common prescribed SERM tamoxifen is said to cause liver toxicity which I wanted to avoid since I like drinking alcohol. So in researching for natural version of an SERM I came across these pills. I'm 31 years old and I've had gynecomastia for about 3 years now that was between grade 1 and 2. After a week of taking the pills twice a day, which include Ellagic Acid 300mg and E Cottioni 300mg I have noticed less firmness in the glandular tissue, reduction in tenderness, and a reduction in size. I've also noticed more energy during workouts. These are all subtle as of now, which probably explains some of the reviews online saying its slow and low in effectiveness. However I've never felt something that felt as if it was targeting my gynecomastia like this before. Visually in the mirror from a profile I can notice a difference in the puffiness of my areola, small as it may be. I wanted to know if anyone has had experience using SERM's to reverse gynecomastia or if it is only effective up to a point. I've been trying everything short of prescribed medicine and surgery for years because of side effects and chances of botched operations. Hoping to have found a safer solution in this product.

https://www.amazon.com/REBIRTH-Testosterone-Booster-Estrogen-Blocker/dp/B013JC54CE

You can find it here.